Thursday, October 13, 2005

Getting adjusted to a sharp learning curve

I must be getting better at this web stuff. Just now I uploaded another of my tee-shirt images to CafePress.com and it went swimmingly. I got my new shop all set up and running and then notified my webmaster at comicartistdirect.com that it was there (as well as informing him of this blog so he can let people in on that). But I'm still stymied by my inability to post any of my art on this blog. Matt tells me that I can insert it from an imagehosting site, but I'm still in the dark about that.

"No,no, don't tell me, I'm keen to guess".

Anyway, I actually managed to get two posts on this thing, and both are showing. That's progress at least. In a few days this thing might even be ready for public consumption.

No comments: