Friday, April 07, 2006

On the off chance that anyone's looking



I understand that some people actually read this blog.

Okay, it's your life, why not? I mean I actually WRITE this blog, so who am I to criticize?

Anyway apparently some people do read it, since I met one of them this morning. And the other night my pal Matt told me he'd read my last entry. So there are people that do that sort of thing. Anyway for those of you who do, I've got a piece up for sale on eBay right now.

It's that piece I posted last time. But since I've been so busy working on stuff that I can't post yet since it's for other people (see the last entry as well for more on this effect), I'm reposting the image up above.

Now I'm going to see if my HTML skills are up to par and try to post the link to the eBay page.

Wonder Woman on eBay

So, anyone going to go look? Feel free to bid if you like.

No comments: